I can analyze the social, political, & economic problems that Americans faced in the 1990s.
Critical Vocabulary: Ho Chi Minh, Viet Minh, Geneva Accords, Domino Effect, Southeast Asia Treaty Organization, Ngo Dinh Diem, Viet Cong, Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, Senator J. William Fullbright, General William Westmoreland, "Tet Offensive," Nixon Doctrine, Henry Kissinger, Ho Chi Minh Trail, Vietnam Moratorium Day, "Silent Majority," My Lai Massacre, Kent State University, "Pentagon Papers," Paris Peace Talks, 26th Amendment
- Background Question: Create the 1990s Graphic Organizer.
- Citizenship Question: Why does the American flag have 13 stripes?
- They represent the 13 original colonies.
- They represent the 13 signatures on the U.S. Constitution.
- They represent the 13 military heroes of the Revolutionary War.
- They represent the 13 members of the Second Continental Congress.
- Guided Instruction: The Century: America's Time - The 90s And Beyond
- Reflection Question: Complete any Practice Quizziz Games (#1-5) that you have not yet done.
Homework: The 1990s
Tentative Test Date: April 27