I can summarize the social, political, and economic factors that drove the American colonies to independence.
- Background Question: What role did Paul Revere play in the Boston Massacre and its aftermath?
- Video - Crash Course U.S. History (Watch by Friday)
- Activity - The Road to the Revolution Video (Instruction Below)
- Reflection Question: What role did John Adams play in the Boston Massacre and its aftermath?
The Road to the Revolution Video Project
Your video must make reference to the role of the following:
- Proclamation of 1763
- Stamp Act
- Boston Massacre
- Boston Tea Party
- Intolerable Acts
- Lexington and Concord
- Second Continental Congress
- Declaration of Independence
In addition, your video must include references to at least 5 of the following: